Sunday, January 17, 2010

Boring Day

Today has been really boring. I knw it would go by fast since its my husbands only day off. I gave the whole family haircuts. Made all my children look older, why did I do that. Atleast they aren't shaggy anymore. I have washed clothes today to the point I wonder why sometimes we don't belong to a nudest colony, not that I would ever walk around with no clothes on, are you kidding me?!?!

I want to host a giveaway on my own, but not sure of what I can do,maybe a gift card or something, anyone have any ideas PLEASE let me know. I will post pictures of the kids haircuts as soon as I get a chance to, right now I have a very sleepy Braden saying come on mommy let go in there and watch tv mom please look at me i'm talking to you, I need you mommy I am so scared!

Duty calls and I must get him to sleep before he falls asleep standing here and falls in the floor. Please send me any ideas on the giveaway please. Thank you and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment