Saturday, January 30, 2010

Its FINALLY here!!

Ok so finally after 2 weeks of waiting, my husband brings my not so new, but new to me car home. I have been so excited about it and he knew how bad i've been wanting one. So I took some pictures its dark out side and the pictures aren't of the best quaility since I couldn't see the sreen until the picture was taken. I'll get better pictures once I get her cleaned up and when its daylight outside. So here she is...


When I got home the car was covered with snow and a message written on the windshield that said I love you. I thought that was very swwet of my husband! This after our telephone conversation that went like this:

HIM: Got your car at home in the driveway baby. I am happy for you, you deserve it.
ME: I am so excited, I can't wait to get hime and see it.
HIM: I think you'll look kinda sexy driving a little beetle.
Me: Kinda what do you mean kinda?
HIM: I didn't mean it like that.
ME: You better think I'd look kinda sexy driving a pinto.

He's a great husband though, most of the time I couldn't ask for better LOL.


4 comments:

  1. You crack me up but I love you and am happy for you. You do deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Natalie it's just as cute as I imagined it would be! I bet you're gonna LOVE that first cruise! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you're gonna love that first cruise! Back in the day, a hundred years ago I had a 1973 super beetle and it was the love of my life. Have fun and enjoy your new car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your new car still waiting mine :) from swap

    ReplyDelete