Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm Back!!

I have finally got my computer back and am so happy about it. The weather outside is so cold. Here around my house we have about 1 1/2 inches of snow and the roads are horrible. "Please god let the roads look good tomorrow, i'm supposed to go get my car, thank you." My husband found me a cute little 99 VW Beetle and I am so excited about it and the it sleets and snows ARGHH glad we don't have this often.

I hope everyone is staying warm and cozy inside (where its cold anyhow).

I am so excited about my giveaway, alot of people have joined to play, that makes me happy. Thank you to Shana who has also added another giveaway for her followers. If you don't follow her go over and check her blog out. Well not really a long post but I don't have maid I sorta am the maid and i've got LOTS of housework to catch up on. Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back! I hope you don't have any trouble getting your new car! I would KILL for one of those cute Beetles!

    ReplyDelete