Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas and the New Year!

Well Christmas is over and we made it through. It was a tough one for us. We have never been so strpped for money that we couldn't even give our children a good Christmas. Although we do try to teach our children what Christmas is really about, I know its disapointing to wake up and have NOTHING to open. We got them a new TV and  Wii that they got like 4 days before Christmas. We went and bought them PJs to open from Santa. Those alone were $77, come on $77 for PJs, really??  I'm glad we were able to make it through with no shown disappointment.

The New year is coming and everyone is talking about what they hope to do in the new year, lose weight, make more money, diet, exercise more...ETC Well I used to do this, but never followed through with it as it just slips my mind. However this year I am saying one way or another I WILL HAVE A JOB. I've been looking for months and have had no success and I am so tired of everything falling on my husbands shoulders. He knows I am trying, but I know its very stressful on him and I don't want his to have to do it alone!! So everyone pray in hopes that a job comes my way.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I will post a picture of the kids as soon as they saw their big present as soon as I can. I do not have my computer right now, also new posts may be delayed until AI get it back in a week or 2.

Happy New Year all of you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment