Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh Those Nasty Varmits!!!!

I was washing dishes and thought I had seen something out of the corner of my eye so I turned and nothing I was like oh, guess I should get more sleep so I continued to wash dishes..... A few more dishes in and again something in the corner of my eye I turned and nothing. By this time I'm thinking boy I am very paranoid today. So on with the dishes then I turned right in time to catch it running under my stove........................

A MOUSE!! This after talking two days before that I hadn't seen any yet! I look to my hubby and say we have a mouse we've got to get traps, he says "OK" never even looking at me cause he knows what a chicken I am. In the middl of me saying "Baby are you not gonna pay me any attention" There the little varmit went again so being the chicken I am I screamed and jumped on the couch wish soap suds still covering my hands. Marty (my husband) gets up and grabs his boot and hides to wait on it to come out again. Really? A boot, what are you gonna do with that. Well needless to say it never came back out.........

Until this morning I woke Mia up for school and was standing in the living room and there it went from the couch to the loveseat. I am to tired at this point to run or scream, so I tell Mia to get dressed and went on to brush my teeth and Mia hollars mommy the mouse is in the hall I look out and its not there, probably in another bedroom so I hurry them all up to get out of the house. I know we are gonna have them, we have chickens across the street and a huge field behind us, but come on do I really have to see it! Its like it has to make sure I know its there, trust me I know I didn't sleep at all last night for fear it would climb into my bed. Sad I know, but I don't like these little varmits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment